Monday, June 15, 2009

6 15


back to school again--- after two fine holiday
--- this time is my last semester for my secondary school
man, time goes by so fast.
today, at school, everything runs as usual.
all the cikgu teach teach and teach.
its kinda nice that can back there with them, to see the them.
omg, the last two exam papers finally gave back to us by the cikgu.
oh man, i can seriously tell you that my mid year exam results are really screwed up. (this is not a joke, although i wish it is )
lolx, i remember once a lunatic cikgu once told us
"如果你在前面班大考不会做,可能你会很伤心很伤心;
若你在后面班大考不会做,你就会很开心,因为有全班陪你一起不会做"
it really a classic quote for me, sometimes i still even laugh alone when i remember it
today the Malay teacher scold us again, told us the last story (for now) and then started the m16
omg... she did that as always
what a day...
bla~ bla~ bla~

2 comments:

俊爵---余JJ said...

since no1 leave comment in ur blog let me be the 1st 1 =) leave in mine also !! , encourage others to leave comments in our blog !
My comment : Last sememster ... D ~

TZi VIn said...

m0m
=D