Thursday, April 22, 2010

Up on melancholy hill. There's a plastic tree. Are you here with me?


phew... finally i get some space to breathe
it's been a week since i step in college life for the first time
almost six month since i 'back to study', i almost could not remember how to write, and my hand-writing in six month s***s(yea, i know...)

really kinda weirdo the first day
i was like naive kiddo going to kindergarten (damn!)
some lecturer are really good in hypnotizing (Oh GOD)
some of the mate are really erm... difficult to communicate(a quite big gap)
but some are fine, probably better then me
man, almost every subject is total absolutely stranger to me
it really difficult to me, maybe is the fact that i rest too long, and i could not recall all the high school knowledge...

aikss, i was told that my first multimedia-bla-bla-bla (whatever-the-name-of-the-course-is) assignment & presentation gonna be a individual work
means that i gonna work alone
mam! you gotta be kidding me! that would kill me!
OHHH GOD please help me
x(

Alright!
Adiós Amigos
!