Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If this town is just an apple, Then let me take a bite

so long time since i wrote last post.
time flies, man. now is 2010 Feb
and it is chinese new year, a jungle cat year.
so happy chinese new year! and a belated happy valentine day!
quite alot of things happen in Jan, kinda unforgettable stuff
big lil many things.
well, it's cool that its over now.
now i need to focus on my next mission, university!
life without educated school is really boring
so i really can't wait for a new university life.
and that time is come for sure that i need to be...



-strong and tough

-right timing to relax

-good to each other

-and last the must is happy-go-lucky

ever since i switched to new home.
well, new environment is definitely not my type
the traffic is not-so-good(or lousy maybe) and all the food corner are aggravating
not exactly i can get used to, but soon i will
well i can admit that i miss my old place too
hope for me and every of my friends
all the best of best to this year and the future

and some more, i m crazy to wait to watch these, who is with me=]








Bye!


for some reason, i rather forget the past,

and i chose to get to know you in a all new and different way=)

No comments: