Monday, January 12, 2009

Stranger


it's been a week ever since my first step into this class---6AAi
if i use the word 'BEST' to describe it... sorry, my conscience just can't allow that
well, it's just a fine class
teachers are fine to me... mates are fine to me
but i am still trying to get used to it in this class
this class reminds me of my form 3 teachers: the sweet-voice chinese teacher, the foreign english teacher, and the funny malay teacher etc.


yesterday me and Kh went to Zy's apartment.

we swam. we fooled around. we even went to the kepong pasar malam.
we also discussed many things, like:
when we were form one...
before dance society...
the once world famous- E6...
our life now...
and more.


well, after all these years

it was like a dream, or a nightmare
when we looking back these few years... things we been through...
we are glad some part of it are over now

somehow...

No comments: