Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yesterday A Hero. Today A Legend.














'Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.' James Dean (1931-1955)
'When I die, my money's not gonna come with me. My movies will live on for people to judge what I was as a person. I just want to stay curious.' Heath Ledger (1979-2008)
'Wanting to be somebody else is a waste of the person you are.' 'I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.' Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)
如果两种人,一种是拥有短暂但辉煌的生命,另一种是拥有既长寿又满足的生活的话,你会选择做哪一种???
人,可能可以预算自己的未来多灿烂,但却不能预算自己能否好好享受这些‘灿烂’。世事难料,对一些人,可能短暂的生命中能完成所有愿望,或许下一刻他就撒手人世,已足够。
死,不一定可能最痛苦;走向白光可能也总比在恐怖的黑暗中徘徊得好;
有几个艺人,一生中只有短暂的生活,但却留给人世无尽的思念,人虽然不存在,但寄托却仍然旋转在世上的每一个角落,就如成为不朽般
最伤心的是,就是活生生时却被世人遗忘;所以宁愿选择离开人世,完成最后一场英雄梦
some one else moved in from far away.
When I was small, and Christmas trees were tall,
we used to love while others used to play.
Don't ask me why, but time has passed us by,
some one else moved in from far away.
Now we are tall, and Christmas trees are small, and you don't ask the time of day.
But you and I, our love will never die, but guess we'll cry come first of May.
The apple tree that grew for you and me, I watched the apples falling one by one.
And I recall the moment of them all, the day I kissed your cheek and you were mine.
Now we are tall, and Christmas trees are small,
and you don't ask the time of day.
But you and I, our love will never die, but guess we'll cry come first of May.
When I was small, and Christmas trees were tall,
do do do do do do do do do...
Don't ask me why, but time has passed us by, some one else moved in from far away.

No comments: